Stand up pouches are not completely new to the packaging market, but they have revolutionized the packing business in such a way as to warrant a lot of attention. Despite their achievement, there are still those manufacturers that are utilizing old packaging approaches to advertise their merchandise, and they’re completely missing the chance to save significant amounts of resources by simply using stand up pouches. The stand-up pouches are particularly useful for manufacturers of items such as pet foods, chemicals, or foodstuffs. Here’s a list of reasons stand up pouches would be the answer to your packing needs:.
1. They look great on store shelves since they offer you plenty of space for images and crucial instructional info.
2. The makeup of rack up Pouches takes quite well to printing and can function as a virtual billboard for your product on a store shelf. They may be printed in numerous designs and colors – your imagination is the limit.
3. Stand up pouches utilize much less material in housing something than more conventional packaging approaches such as a bag-in-a-box, metal, glass, or rigid plastic containers. Consequently, both manufacturers and consumers have less to dispose off.
4. Since they could stand on their own, the marketing options available to your product in a stand-up pouch are much greater than other products.
5. Stand up pouches are available in a variety of styles and with numerous different access techniques, for instance: reclosable zippers, sliders, spouts, or stickers.
6. Made from vinyl or a mixture of plastic and aluminum laminates, stand up pouches give you excellent protection against external chemical or physical contaminants, and may enhance the freshness of goods which break down after being exposed to oxygen.
7. Stand up pouches fold when empty, saving space through storage and shipment, along with saving money on freight expenses.
8. Extremely simple to use, most consumers seldom have difficulty opening or closing a stand-up pouch, and it is desirable to both merchants and consumers alike.
9. Stand up pouches come in different sizes and shapes. The most common shapes are the round-bottom, plow bottom and the k-seal. Whichever you use is dependent on the product and your preference. Your supplier can make recommendations based on your specific needs.
10. Both liquid and dry products can be put in them since they’re manufactured in such a way as to lessen the probability of breaking or leaking.
To conclude, stand up pouches can be used for both retail and industrial use. A product that can stand on a shelf with easy access to the contents inside certainly favors the retail environment as well as the consumer. Along with the big printable surface for maximum customer appeal, it’s apparent why this kind of packaging keeps growing in popularity.